CMU 15-112 Spring 2018: Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science
Check 11 (Due Tuesday 3-Apr, at 10am)
- This check should take less than an hour to complete.
- Checks can be completed collaboratively or individually.
If you work collaboratively, keep group sizes reasonable and list your teammates in the writeup.
- To start:
- Create a folder named 'week11'
- Download check11.txt to that folder
- Edit check11.txt in a text editor of your choice
- When you are ready, submit your edited check11.txt to Autolab
- Week10 Time Report [25 pts]
Fill out this
week10 time report.
- TP Mentor/Equipment Request Form [25 pts]
Fill out this TP Mentor/Equipment request form to let us know your preferences for your term project.
- Term Project Preparation Questions [50 pts]
Read through the entire Term Project Assignment page (yes, all of it!). By the end, you should be able to answer all the questions in check11.txt.