CMU 15-112 Spring 2018: Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science
Check 3 (Due Tuesday 30-Jan, at 10am)
- This check should take 1-2 hours to complete.
- Checks can be completed collaboratively or individually.
If you work collaboratively, keep group sizes reasonable and list your teammates in the writeup.
- To start:
- Create a folder named 'week3'
- Download check3.txt to that folder
- Edit check3.txt in a text editor of your choice
- When you are ready, submit your edited check3.txt to Autolab.
- Week2 Time Report [25pts]
First fill out this
week2 time report.
We very much need and value your thoughtful and accurate feedback in our quest to continue improving the course.
- Week3 Preparation Questions [75pts]
Watch the videos and read through the notes on the following pages, answering the questions in check3.txt as you go:
Note: these notes are new, so most of them don't have videos. We'll go over examples in class. Don't rush through the videos at the expense of learning! Try copying and running the code yourself as you watch. Edit the code examples slightly and predict what will happen, then run the edited code to confirm your guess. Learning is not a spectator sport; you have to keep your head in the game if you want to keep up.