CMU 15-112 Spring 2018: Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science
Check 5 (Due Tuesday 13-Feb, at 10am)
- This check should take 1-2 hours to complete.
- Checks can be completed collaboratively or individually.
If you work collaboratively, keep group sizes reasonable and list your teammates in the writeup.
- To start:
- Create a folder named 'week5'
- Download check5.txt to that folder
- Edit check5.txt in a text editor of your choice
- When you are ready, submit your edited check5.txt to Autolab.
- Week4 Time Report [25pts]
First fill out this
week4 time report.
We very much need and value your thoughtful and accurate feedback in our quest to continue improving the course.
- Week5 Preparation Questions [75pts]
Watch the videos and read through the notes on the following pages, answering the questions in check5.txt as you go:
Note: the Animation sections are new and don't yet have videos; instead, read through and run the code to see how it works.
Don't rush through the videos at the expense of learning! Try copying and running the code yourself as you watch. Edit the code examples slightly and predict what will happen, then run the edited code to confirm your guess. Learning is not a spectator sport; you have to keep your head in the game if you want to keep up.