CMU 15-112 Spring 2018: Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science
Check 9 (Due Tuesday 20-Mar, at 10am)
- This check should take 1-2 hours to complete.
- Checks can be completed collaboratively or individually.
If you work collaboratively, keep group sizes reasonable and list your teammates in the writeup.
- To start:
- Create a folder named 'week9'
- Download check9.txt to that folder
- Edit check9.txt in a text editor of your choice
- When you are ready, submit your edited check9.txt to Autolab
- Week8 Time Report [25pts]
Fill out this
week8 time report.
- Week9 Preparation Questions [75pts]
Watch the videos and read through the notes on the following pages, answering the questions in check9.txt as you go:
Don't rush through the videos at the expense of learning! Try copying and running the code yourself as you watch. Edit the code examples slightly and predict what will happen, then run the edited code to confirm your guess. Learning is not a spectator sport; you have to keep your head in the game if you want to keep up.